Renew & Smooth Foot Peel
Renew & Smooth Foot Peel
2 x20g / 0.71 oz (Net Wt. 40 g / 1.4oz)
Three months after your first order is shipped, and then approximately every three months thereafter, you will be sent a new full size supply of Crepe Erase® Renew and Smooth Foot Peel. Each shipment will be charged to the card you provide today, approximately every three months at the low price of $22.10 plus $5.99 for shipping and handling. All orders are subject to applicable sales tax.
You are in control of your membership, call or visit www.crepeerase.com/account to customize your kit, modify shipping intervals, or to cancel your subscription. There is no commitment and no minimum to buy.
Benefits: This mild renewal treatment is designed to help remove dry, dead skin and visibly repair dryness. The end result is smooth, babysoft feet like you've never seen (or felt) before!
How To Use
- Gently clean feet with warm, soapy water and pat dry.
- Take booties from the foil pouch. Cut along the dotted lines to open each treatment bootie. Be careful not to cut the bootie to keep the peel intact.
- Place one foot in each bootie and leave on for 1 hour. Wear socks over each bootie to keep them in place, allowing you to walk around while the treatment is at work.
- Remove treatment booties after 1 hour and discard. Gently wash feet with warm, soapy water and pat dry.
- Soak feet in warm water for 15-20 minutes, every day for 7-10 days after treatment. Do not skip this step – this activates the peeling process, which should start 7-10 days after the treatment.
- Don't forget to soak feet in warm water for 15-20 minutes each day, for 7-10 days after treatment – this helps soften and loosen skin, activating the peeling process.
- Generally, peeling will begin 7-10 days after treatment and the entire process lasts 2-3 weeks. Peeling will vary by individual.
- Do not apply lotion to feet until after the peeling process has completed.
- Recommended to use once every 2 months.
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush gently and thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use more than once a month.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.